*9to9 Software Solutions *is looking for* Sr. Software Quality Control
Engineer *for our client in* Raleigh NC*
*Job title: Senior Software Quality Control Engineer/ QC Engineer*
*Location: Raleigh NC*
*Duration: 12+ months*
*Mode of interview: Skype*
*Need Only GC’s $ US Citizens*
· Senior Quality Control Engineer will be responsible for verifying
and validating whether products or services meet specified requirements.
· The Quality Control Engineer will review requirements/design
documents, ensures traceability of test cases to requirements via
requirements traceability matrix (RTM), execute test scripts and be
accountable for validating system quality.
· The individual must have the ability to communicate effectively
in oral and written form, and the ability to establish and maintain a good
working relationship within and outside the Quality Control and Testing
· This position must interact with analysts, software engineers and
*Responsibilities will include the following:*
· Ability to understand the technical details of the
· Develop, publish and executes test plans and test scripts for
complex, distributed applications throughout the project life cycle.
· Create, execute and automate scripts for smoke, regression,
functional, regression, using Selenium
· Stress/performance (load) testing and security testing.
· Create, manage and maintain efficiencies in the automated script
execution and script development through the implementation of automation
· Develops test data where needed.
· Prepare and executes SQL commands to manage and verify data.
· Designs, maintains, executes, and retests test cases.
· Participate in production implementation verification.
· Good understanding of various Software Development Life Cycle
· Experience with creation and maintenance of Test Plan.
· Experience with creation and maintenance of Automated Scripts.
· Experience with creation and maintenance of Requirements
Traceability Matrix (RTM).
· Performs All types of Testing (manual, usability, functional,
black box, white box, regression, smoke, performance, stress, load (aka
scalability), persistent layer verification, data creation, web services
· Experience with relational database (e.g. DB2, Oracle, SQL
· Experience with data model, SQL and writing SQL queries.
· Experience working with various automated testing tools like
Selenium, SOAP UI, and ClearQuest
· Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
· Strong communication skills.
*Training and Experience*
· Minimum of five years of progressive software testing/quality
control experience working with large-scale complex on-line systems,
including at least three years on a large-scale web based project.
· 2 years of automated testing experience using Selenium.
· Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.