Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
Software Product Development Consultant
Mid-level Java Developer
Location: Reston, VA
*Role Description: *Client public trust clearance requires that individual
has lived in the US 3 of the last 5 years
*Please note:* AFS is specifically seeking a resource with a minimum of 2
years of experience using the SCALA programming language and the Play!
Framework for this high-priority role.
This resource will be required to:
• Design application structure for implementation in Scala and Java
on the Play framework
• Design software modules for implementation in Scala and Java
• Code and unit test software modules in Scala and Java
• Provide input to estimates for design, coding, and unit testing
tasks in Scala and Java
• Direct and/or mentor and/or train other developers on Scala
• Provide accurate and timely status to supervisor
• Raise issues and risks to supervisor in a timely manner
• Scala – P2 (Proficient)
• Play framework – P2 (Proficient)
• Java – P3 (Advanced)
• Functional programming – P2 (Proficient)
• JSON - P3 (Advanced)
• Haskell – P1 (Novice)
• Clojure – P1 (Novice)
• Akka - P2 (Proficient)
• ActiveMQ – P2 (Proficient)
· Proficient experience with functional programming in Scala
· Proficient in the use of Scala syntax and standard library:
Collections; Trait composition; Implicits; for-expressions and their
translation into flatMap and map; Futures, promises, and execution
contexts; Internal DSLs
· Proficient in the Scala version (2.x+) of the Play framework.
Experience with developing single page web applications and restful
services with Play, calling external web services and accessing databases,
using authentication and authorization frameworks with Play; Play Scala
JSON framework, dependency injection in Play;
· Play performance optimization experience, including knowledge of
how to ensure application is non-blocking, experience configuring thread
pools / execution contexts and understanding of filters and advanced routing
· Strong Java skills, including experience with Java 8 functions
· Proficient in the functional programming paradigm, including
immutable data structures, recursion, and tail recursion
· Proven ability to work independently and as a team member
· Good communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
· Good organizational, multi-tasking, and time-management skills
· Must be able to receive Federal Public Trust clearance
· Candidates must have lived in the US for 3 of the last 5 years.
· Candidates must be local to the Washington, D.C. Metro/Northern
VA area – travel will not be reimbursed.
· Completed Background Investigation in accordance with Section 8.3
of your Subcontract Agreement *prior to start of work*.
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.