Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Role: SAP MDM Lead*
*Location: San Jose, California*
*Duration: 10+ Months*
lead MDM upgrade from 5.5 to 7.2
provide guidence on MDM 7.1 functionality and plan for testing
*Must Have Skills/Qualifications:*
· Have 2-3 hands-on SAP MDM 5.5 to 7.1 Upgrade project experience.
· Prior project experience in leading and architecting SAP MDM
· Preparing architecture diagrams, data models, and navigation maps.
· Participating in project meetings as the voice of IT, with an
understanding of many IT systems and existing changes within back-end
· Working with application developers and designers to ensure
incorporation of software architecture in to detailed designs.
· Analyzing, preparing, and presenting technical architectures to
peers and IT leadership.
· Defining and advocating software architecture standards and best
· Reviewing and signing off on technical designs.
· Design, implement and support applications, systems and IT
products required to enable business objectives.
· Participate in requirements-gathering, plan, and deliver MDM
technical architectures and solutions for integration with SAP and non-SAP
· Interact with business and IT counterparts to provide hands-on
MDM functional and technical expertise;
· Participate in development of master data standards, processes
and strategies based on best practices for enterprise information
· Design and Develop Enterprise Portal applications using WebDynpro
Java to access MDM repositories;< u>
· Central Master Data Management â�“ ability to design, create and
maintain an inclusive and flexible central data repository to eliminate
maintenance of master data in the connected client systems.
· Content Consolidation â�“ ability to define and implement rules
for centralized cleansing, de-duplication and consolidation of data.
· Master Data Harmonization â�“ ability to map and implement the
re-distribution of cleansed, consolidated master data to other internal
systems, databases, and other company external partners.
· Portal and iView Management â�“ ability to create and maintain
multiple data management scenarios including the necessary security,
workflow and approval processes.
· Excellent communications skills; both written and verbal.
· Excellent analytical skills, with an ability to communicate with
business and IT resources.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Office.
· Experience mentoring other SAP MDM and SAP Technical project team
· Previous experience in the high-tech, manufacturing, CPG, oil &
gas, chemical industries
· Prior experience in Product Management for MDM.
· Understand project requirements, coordinate with resources and
direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner.
· Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information
down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution.
· Delegate and allocate responsibili ties efficiently to manage
projects end to end while following up to ensure others are completing
· Resource management skills and ability to handle complex /
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.