*Position: IBM Guardium Security Analyst*
*Long Term contract 12+ months*
*Must be able to do F2F…No Skype*
*Carefirst in Owings Mills MD*
*C2C: $57/hr Max to consultant*
*Job Description: Responsibilities:*
* Install and Manage IBM Guardium Dynamic Data masking solution
* Researches CareFirst applications having sensitive data and configures
Guardium to protects the users interactions with the sensitive applications
* Protects LAN/WAN networks by assessing current security posture.
* Will be involved in the review of security implications of new
applications, optimizing network integrity by reconfiguring network core
equipment, installing local and/or wide area networks, communications
software, equipment, and network facilities.
* Coordination, setup, and preparation of environment in support of
* Coordination between environment support teams.
* Environment monitoring for purposes of capacity planning at CareFirst.
* Identification and escalation of environment issues as pertaining
ability/inability to function at expected performance level.
* Planning for environment expansion in support of CareFirst growth.
* Coordination with other CareFirst groups in providing open communication
specific to all environment activities, including testing, upgrades,
scheduled down time.
* Working in conjunction with Technical Delivery Managers in planning for
environment implementation and release management.
* Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, or equivalent
* 8+ years of experience in application development.
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.