Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at *
<>* and you can reach me at +1 315 314 3234.

*Java Developer with Healthcare exp *

*Barrington, IL*

*Long Term*

*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*

*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
education copy.*

*Mandatory Skills*

·         Leading team

·         Technology: Java/ J2EE, spring, Hibernate, Agile, RESTFUL

·         Architecting/ designing hands-on experience

·         Agile/ Scrum experience

·         Good communication & Presentation Skills

*Job Responsibilities*

Liaise with GEHC stakeholders lead architect, Product owner, Scrum master
to understand requirements, design/ deveop

·         Architect, design, development

·         Coordinate with other team members for successful sprint and
release execution

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*