Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for *vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Role: WebSphere Sr. Developer*
*Start Date: ASAP*
*Duration: 5-6 months (Chances exist that req might extend further)*
*Location: Buffalo, NY*
· Strong hands-on knowledge in Websphere Message Broker (8), IBM
Integration Bus, Websphere MQ (7.5) on windows and AIX environment.
· Proven track record in designing and implementing complex
integrations using SOAP based web service, MQ and Adapters.
· Experienced in onsite-lead position in onsite-offshore model.
· Must be a team player
· Should be pro-active, proficient in communication and confident
in client interaction on daily basis.
· Should have good knowledge in application integration
architecture along with Web services.
· Should have good analytical skill with basic knowledge about AIX,
network, security, Java, XSLT.
· Capable of designing integration interfaces, guide team on coding
guidelines, code review, deployment techniques, issue analysis etc.
· Knowledge about Oracle database is required, specifically good
understanding of Stored Procedures, Data normalization etc.
· Prior experience of integrating IBM Asset management software
Maximo would be a plus.
· SAP Knowledge (to look into SAP log files) and experience with
SAP integration through adapter would be good to have.
· Fair amount of practical experience in Software configuration
management and Software release management.
Thanks & Regards
*Vijay D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.