Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* SAS Developer With Certification
*Duration*: 6+ Months
*Location*: Houston, TX
· Code, test, debug, document and maintain SAS programs
· Develop ETL from relational sources to SAS LASR server.
· Extract data from databases using SAS SQL procedures and write
code to manipulate, aggregate and merge datasets.
· Design LASR reporting base tables and develop insightful
visualizations using SAS VA
· Collaborate with system integration and data warehouse engineers
on data extraction and data cleansing
· Work in a highly interactive, team-oriented environment.
· 8+ years SAS programming experience
· Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree or better
· Base SAS Certification
· Advanced SAS Certification
· Good Experience in working with Base SAS(DATA STEP), SAS/MACRO,
· Experience in designing SAS VA reports using VA Data builder, VA
Explorer, VA Designer, VA Viewer and creating custom reports in SAS VA.
· Good Knowledge on procedures PROC Tabulate, PROC Report for data
· Experience working with large data sets.
· Experience in replicating manual processes in SAS Enterprise
Guide as projects so that users who don't have any knowledge on SAS can run
those processes in SAS for getting their output data and help them
visualize the data using Proc Tabulate and Proc Report.
· Develop high quality SAS code that is efficient (fast),
automated, maintainable, and follows industry best practices.
· Able to troubleshoot form issues (data not showing up, error
messages from SAS add in or SAS FM add in).
· Must be knowledgeable of SAS best practices (enterprise guide,
stored processes, information maps, and web reports studio).
· Strong UNIX and SQL experience.
· Must possess strong communication skills.
· Ability to work in an agile environment.
· Excellent communication, verbal and written skills.
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected Hourly Rate(c2c)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.