Please find below position and let me know if you have any consultants
available for this opportunity.. And send me resume to *r...@crystalscorp.com
*Job Title: Pega Senior System Architect*
*Location: Desmoines, IA*
*Duration: 6+ Months *
ROLE: SENIOR SOLUTION ARCHITECT - PEGA SENIOR SYSTEM ARCHITECT
1. Pega PRPC version 7 platform experience
2. Experience with process methodology, frameworks (TOGAF), development
methodologies (Agile, SDLC, Iterative) strongly preferred.
3. Excellent object-oriented analysis and design skills and system
4. Technical mastery in OOO, SOA, ESB CSA concepts and design patterns.
5. Pega Senior Systems Architect Certification.
6. 3+ years of Pega implementations
7. Experience designing and developing process based solutions or BPM
(business process management)
8. Experience in various rules and features like Flows, Activities, User
Interface, Flow Actions, Agents, SLA, Correspondence, Single-Sign-On,
cation, PRPC Security, Reports, Listeners (File, MQ), Connectors and SOAP
9. Experience in full PRPC implementation cycle including enterprise Class
Structure design and Rulesets design
10. Perform code reviews and ensure compliance with application quality,
coding, UI and Corporate standards, including review alert logs, running
11. Enforce best practices in PEGA architecture / design / coding
12. Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
13. Ability to work and communicate effectively with programmers and other
IT staff and non-IT functional areas
14. Strong communication, problem-solving and leadership skills
*Thanks & Regards,*
*Crystal Software Corporation (CSC). Plano, TX. 75025.*
*r...@crystalscorp.com <r...@crystalscorp.com> l www.Crystalscorp.com
*Phone : (214)-501-8404*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.