Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing Great,

Here, below I present my list of available resources to join in new
projects immediately, Please send me across if any suitable requirements
for them.
Please reply with your requirements & please do add  n*
<>* to your mailing list.

Consultant Location Relocation Description Sirisha Austin,TX N *QA Tester*: 11
yrs. Professional with experienced in *QTP, Test Complete, Selenium,
Webdriver, TestNG, API, Junit, JBehave, Protractor, .**node.js* and*
AngularJS* *frameworks*. Suma Austin,TX N *QA Tester*: 9 yrs. Professional
with experienced in *QTP, Test Complete,**Java/J2EE, WebSpehere Application
Server, Oracle 11g database,  Mercury Quality Center, * Anil Austin,TX Y *.Net
Developer*: Certified Professional with experienced in *VB.NET
<http://VB.NET>, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#, WCF, WPF, ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET>, Web API, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC, Ajax, SharePoint
2007, Win Forms, Web Forms, VB6.0, **Angular JS*,* Knockout JS,**Bootstrap
3.1 *and* CSS 3* Sai Vijay *Houston,TX* Y *.Net Developer*:Professional
with experienced in* ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET>, C#, WCF, WPF, ADO.NET
<http://ADO.NET>, Web API, ASP.NET <http://ASP.NET> MVC, Ajax, SharePoint
2007, Win Forms, Web Forms,* *MS SQL Server, SSRS, jQuery, CSS* and
Angular JS*,* Knockout JS, *

Thanks and Regards.

"Excellence" is a drive from inside, not outside. Excellence is not for
someone else to notice but for your own."

Nolan Lyke
Business Development Lead
Technozant LLC.,
11675, Jollyville Road, Suite #116,
Austin, TX - 78759 USA.
Email: <>
Direct: 512-692-6200; Off:512-215-4210
Fax: 512-628-6256
[image: WebsiteGB] <> [image: email]
<> [image: View map]
Facebook button]
IT Services

Technozant LLC., Serving IT Globally over 15 years
We respect your online privacy. This is not a unsolicited mail. under Bill
s.1618 title III passed by the 105th US. Congress this mail cannot be
considered Spam as long as we include Contact information and a method to
be removed from your mailing list. If you are not interested in receiving
e-mails from Technozant LLC. then please reply with a remove in the subject
line and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed with any e-mail
addresses which might be diverting the e-mails to you. Sorry for the

* <>*

* <>* <>