Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.

*C++ Linux Developer*

*Location: Waukesha, WI*

*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
education copy.*

·         C++/Linux

·         OS Expertise – tweaking the OS, configuration (not kernel related)

·         Wireless/Wifi experience

*Please fill the following detail:*
Legal Name:
Skype ID:
Contact #
Email ID:
Work authorization:
Current Location:
Notice Period to join the project:
Current Organization / Client:
willing to Relocate anywhere in the US – Y/N:
Total IT Experience:
Total Healthcare IT / Domain / Industry experience: passing year)
Education Details (Degree / Diploma, University Name, Location and passing

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*
   Gmail Id :