*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : Middleware Developer *
*Duration : 12+ Months *
*Location : Willis Tower - Chicago, IL *
*Phone interview, onsite or Skype (as always they would prefer an onsite
***I need to know at least 3-5 bullet points on why they are a good fit
with every submittal
· This Middleware Engineer will be a critical IT team member work
on Reservation Management Solutions within the Travel & Operations
Solutions team for Client
· The engineer will work on solution delivery for multiple
applications, including area such as the shopping cart, reservation
creation/management, PNR management, and fares and pricing systems.
• Bachelor's degrees in computer science or related field
• Minimum of 5-8 years' experience in software development on
• At least 3 years of Middleware Engineering experience working on
large scale enterprise level solutions
• Candidate should have prior work experience developing and/or
IIS 8, Windows Server, Tibco, WebSphere, Apache, Weblogic
• Ideally candidate should have prior working knowledge of Team
Foundation Server (TFS) and Share Point; candidate should be familiar with
the Agile Methodology
• Must be able to handle fast paced environment and manage competing
• Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and a
strong customer focus
• Able to work well with geographically dispersed team; experience
working with cross-functional teams
• Prior airline experience a plus
• Perform process analysis, design, and development on highly
• Interface with leaderships to architect, engineer, document,
integrate and implement new technologies and/or features in complex systems
• Coordinate solution development of complex systems and problems
• Ensure technology solutions comply with United’s architectural
• Serve as SME for assigned areas - Middletier
• Provide design recommendations and performance analysis related to
• Conduct unit and system testing as needed; review test and
implementation plans to ensure compliance to United’s standards.
• Provide 24x7x365 support when required to assist AppSupport for
critical production issues
*VSG Business Solutions*
*221,Cornwell Dr, Bear,DE 19701*
*Contact No : 302-261-3207 X 101*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.