<https://cls4.bullhornstaffing.com/DHTMLEditor/compose.html?divId=popupDiv3418478&idPopupName=idPopup3418478&na&na2&v=8.6.2.1&style=_Theme01#>
Dear Friends, Thanksgiving is a wonderful time of the year to think about
all the things we are thankful for. On this occasion, our thoughts turn
grateful to you in this journey for making this year a great success.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
*Warm Regards * Nolan Lyke
*Business Development Lead*
<http://technozant.com/>     Technozant LLC is a professional IT staffing
and solutions firm headquartered in Austin, Texas. We are committed to
deliver on time and cost-effective solutions with high quality. Read More
<http://technozant.com/>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/technozant>
<https://www.facebook.com/technozantLLC> <https://twitter.com/technozant> 11675
Jollyville Road, Suite#116, Austin, TX-78759 USA
Ph: +1 (512) 692 6200+1 (512) 692 6200 FREE, Fax: +1 (512) 628 6256
If you cannot read this email, please click here
<https://cls4.bullhornstaffing.com/DHTMLEditor/compose.html?divId=popupDiv7510408&idPopupName=idPopup7510408&na&na2&v=8.6.2.1&style=_Theme01#>

* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>*

* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>* <http://www.delasoft.com/>