*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume*
*Position : **QA/Data Analyst with Clinical Experience*
*Location : North Wales, PA*
*Duration : 9+ Months *
*Interview : Phone/ Skype*
· Perform data analysis and generate reports in order to determine
trends, evaluate risk, and identify areas of improvement across functional
areas/departments, projects, and programs.
· Ensure appropriate documentation and tracking of report requests,
revisions and decisions in a timely and consistent manner with concise,
accurate information maintained in eRoom and tracking tools provided.
· Work with the Governance Risk & Compliance staff and management
· Support preparation of monthly, quarterly and ad hoc GRC reports
· Demonstrate achievement of goals and targets and consistently
deliver time-sensitive requests.
· Plan and conduct regular and random QA audits (internal) in order
to assure that clinical studies managed by are of the highest standard and
are in compliance with the requirements of Sponsor SOPs, study protocols,
relevant regulations and guidelines.
· Be familiar with all relevant SOPs, and with appropriate
regulations and guidelines.
· Keep the person to whom the QA Analyst reports informed of any
quality related issues within the department/office which require attention.
· Perform other reasonably related duties, analysis and special
projects, as necessary.
*EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS*
· US/EU: A minimum of 1 year active experience as a QA auditor.
· US/EU: Previous experience working in clinical research,
preferably clinical operations.
· Strong technical skills, including proficiency in MS Office
applications, with emphasis in Excel.
· Ability to review and evaluate clinical data / records.
· Proficient in reporting software and tools and other relevant
applications to efficiently and accurately analyze data and trends.
· Previous experience using Trackwise a plus, but not required.
· Proven experience with data extraction and report generation.
· Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work independently with
· Meticulous attention to detail.
· Ability to contribute effectively within a team environment.
· Thorough understanding of management confidentiality (in relation
to both project and personnel information).
· University/Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in life science, business,
administration or related discipline, or local equivalent
qualification/relevant work experience.
*VSG Business Solutions *
*Phone No. 302-261-3207 Ext - 112*
*Email :ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com <ranj...@vsgbusinesssolutions.com>*
*Hang Out :vsgranjeet*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.