*Title**: **Network Engineer*
*Location: **Lexington, MA*
*Terms: **12 Months +*
- 9+ year of Engineering for network-related solutions for project and
- Develop network design, perform installations of new / repurposed
network equipment, configuration of network equipment and testing.
- Ensure design and configuration is consistent with standards and
- Document network for architecture, design and operational purposes.
- Write documentation for hardware certification.
- Engineering scope includes switches, routers, wireless controllers,
Network Performance Monitoring software, WAN Accelerators, proxy-servers
and DMZ Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Contribute to and maintain network standards. Strong focus on network
and systems security.
- Provide ongoing Level 3 operational support to assist in the diagnosis and
resolution of network problems. Support includes participating on operation
calls, monitoring, assessing and isolating issues and anomalies and
working with operations i (1.) Incident Management + Change Management
(Planning & Execution)On - call Escalation, Ticket Quality Process
adherence & Security compliance, Customer feedback ( Appreciations, CSAT
survey results) KB preparation and review, Knowlegde sharing &
documentation Root cause analysis / Problem Management + Capicity /
Architectural Management SLA compliance for tickets Value Add Training /
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
571-645-5935 | **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.