Hope you are doing well!
*Title**: **Network Engineer*
*Location: **Franklin Lakes NJ*
*Terms: Contract 6+ Months*
- 9+ year of Extensive hands-on technical skills to cover installation,
configuration, administration and advanced troubleshooting of data networks
in large enterprise that includes Wired & Wireless LAN WAN, Load Balancers,
Packeteers, Managing Access control list, WAN Optimizers, Cisco Nexus,
Remote Access Palo Alto & Secure ID and DNS & DHCP
- In-depth understanding of current networking technologies and
specialization in Cisco Networking
- Should have detailed technical understanding on routing (especially
- Expert in Switching with fair understanding of Cisco Nexus and Nortel
- Should have detailed technical understanding, manage and support of
multicast, QoS, NAT, routing protocols (EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP) in an
- Should have knowledge of WAN technologies like Leased Lines,
MPLS VPN, IPSec VPN etc.
- F5 LTM/GTM Administration with basic iRule scripting
- Managing and administration of WAN optimizer - Riverbed Steel Head
- Proxy and Packet shaper – Bluecoat.
- Administration Linux Network Services DNS, Mail, Proxy
- Knowledge of VLAN concepts
- Strong in fundamentals of TCP/IP protocol suites and IP routing
- Day-to-day troubleshooting network issues
- Wireless LAN Expert.
- IP Address management, Access Management and performance management.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
<571-645-5935> | **Fx:866.838.0907 <866.838.0907> | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.