Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Job Title: HANA Security Architect*
*Location: Santa Clara, California*
*Duration: 6 months*
The candidate should be a strong team player and have the ability to work
The job description of the consultant is as follows.
1. Experience designing and implementing security for SAP HANA
2. Experience Creating customized roles in HANA DB for Developers,
Modelers, Technical Admins, End Users, Power Users.
3. Design, Restrict and Control authorizations for HANA DB objects
and Packages/Contents based on System Privileges, Objects Privileges and
Analytic Privileges for various Schema Users
4. Define controls to restrict Create, Drop, Alter other DB Admin
rights on HANA DB Schema and its objects
5. Design transportation of Security Objects/Roles within HANA
6. Define user creation and Role assignment processes
7. Set up password policies
8. Create Groups in BOBJ Server for different type of Users (Admins,
Managers, Developers, End Users etc..)
9. Define and Control access to various Folders
10. Setup SSO with AD or LDAP for SAP, Enterprise and other types of
11. Define & Control access at Object level for different types of BOBJ
Reports (Full control, View, Schedule, View on Demand)
12. Transportation of Security objects within BOBJ Landscape
13. Integration of BOBJ Security with HANA DB Security Roles
*This is pure hands on role*
Thanks & Regards
*Vijender D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.