Hope you are doing great today!!!
This is Imtiaz from Canopyone.
I have an excellent opportunities from one of our clients.
I would appreciate if you give prompt response on this.
Please do respond back to imt...@canopyone.com
*Position:* Pega Senior Systems Architect
*Duration*: Long term
*Location*: Washington D.C.
· Experience on PEGA 7.x
· In-depth theoretical understanding and practical expertise with
regards to enterprise information management systems
· Min. 8 years of hands-on SDLC experience in systems ranging from
reporting to content management
· At least five years of experience in architecting & developing
Business Process Management and Business Rules Engines applications on Pega
· At least 8 years of experience in IT industry
· Pega certification
· Extensive understanding and knowledge of Pega RULES Process
· Designing and creating Rules, Flows, Activities etc using Pega
RULES Process Commander V7/6.x/5.x.
· Troubleshooting & performance tuning of PRPC applications using
Clipboard, Tracer, PAL and SMA.
· All phases of software development lifecycle including analysis,
design, implementation, testing and deployment
· Strong Object-Oriented design and implementation skills
· Creating SOAP/REST connectors/services
· Exceptional communication skills in English both written and oral
· Agile Development Methodology, especially PegaSCRUM
· Ability to troubleshoot and resolve complex production issues
· Strong understanding of relational database design concepts
· Experience in working with the large-scale (100+ entities)
relational data models
· Strong knowledge of PL/SQL, for retrieving data from large
· Familiarity with various process modeling techniques (activity
hierarchy diagrams, data flow diagrams, sequence diagrams, workflow
diagrams, system interface diagrams)
*Please Email me a copy of your WORD formatted resume along with details as
*Current Location, City and State:*
*Mobile and Home Phone No:*
*US work authorization:*
*Highest Educational degree:*
*Overall years of experience*
*Currently on a project:*
*Willingness to relocate across US: *
*Last 4 digit of SSN#*
*Available to join from* (*Availability)*:
*Expected hourly rate(c2c/w2/1099)*
*If this project does not match your exact skills perhaps you know of
someone with the necessary experience and availability; if so, please feel
free to forward this e-mail at your discretion or pass on their references
| *Tel: **703-831-8282 Ext. 221* |
|* fax: **703-439-2550* |
|*www.canopyone.com* <http://www.canopyone.com/> |
* Canopy One Solutions is a WBENC-certified women-owned business,
adding diversity to your business initiatives.*
*USA :* 4229 Lafayette Center Dr , Suite #1625, Chantilly, VA 20151
*Bankers Hall - West Tower, 888 - 3rd Street SW, 10th Floor, Calgary, AB
T2P 5C5 *||* *INDIA:* 4th Floor, #7, Techno Enclave, Sector 3, Hyderabad
*Disclaimer:* If you have received this email in error or prefer not to
receive such emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the
subject line. All remove requests will be honored ASAP. We sincerely
apologize for any inconvenience caused.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.