Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
<atu...@directionstaff.com>* and you can reach me at *+1 315 314 3234.*
*Senior Web Developer *
*Duration:* 12 Months
*Location:* Washington, DC
· Performs moderately complex systems modeling, simulation and
analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
· Develops software system testing procedures, programming and
documentation to ensure standard use of procedures.
· Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to
ensure information accessibility, as required.
· Designs, develops, troubleshoots and analyzes software programs
to ensure compatibility with hardware systems.
· Customizes software based on research and customer needs as
· Coordinates and facilitates communications with other departments
and/or commercial vendor(s) to investigate and resolve software matters of
significance and to ensure proper functioning of systems.
· Maintains communication with management and customers regarding
status of software development and problems.
· Acts as technical lead on large projects involving a particular
· Provides the customer base with first level support.
Required Skills and Experience:
· Strong knowledge and understanding of Object Oriented concepts
· Strong knowledge and understanding of Design Patterns and MS
· Should be able to create and lead Technical Design Documents and
UML diagrams from Requirements documents.
· UML and other modeling tools
· Diagnose and correct problems in the production environment
· Design, build and create MS-SQL database objects including
tables, stored procedures, views, functions, etc
· Proficient in C#, ASP.NET - MVC 4, Web Forms, Win Forms, HTML,
· Hands on experience with Microsoft.net framework MVC (2+ years) -
· .NET Framework 2.0/4.0/4.5
· Experience implementing Web Services utilizing WCF, SOAP, XML, IIS
· Strong knowledge of SDLC / Agile delivery preferred
· Hands on experience working on SQL Server 2008 - 2012 (T-SQL,
· Development platforms/tools – MS Visual Studio 2008 - 2013, TFS
is a must
· Experience using LINQ, ADO.NET, Entity Framework
· Experience with MVC or WebAPI (OData a plus)
· Knowledge of DevExpress Suites and/or Cross Browser Platform
· Must be a people person
· Strong problem solving abilities
· Dedication to quality and the ability to work with minimal
· Self-motivated, proactive, team player with good organizational
*Please fill the following detail:*
1. Legal Name:
2. Skype ID:
3. Contact #
4. Email ID:
5. Work Authorization & Visa Validity:
6. Current Location:
7. Notice Period to join the project:
8. Current Organization / Client:
9. Total IT Experience:
10. Education Details (Degree / Diploma, University Name, Location and
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.