Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at atu...@directionstaff.com and you can reach me at *+1
315 314 3234.*
*Senior Java Developer*
*Location:* Columbus, OH
*Duration:* 6+ months
This position reports to Project Manager. This position serves as a
resource for other employees. May communicate instructions, do minor
scheduling, and inspect work. Does not hire, terminate, discipline,
promote, demote, transfer or appraise, but may be consulted by higher
management in these areas.
*MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES and ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: *
30% Coding of new software applications and/or the modification of
existing software applications. This will entail the review and
understanding of project scope, requirements, project design and the I.T
development life cycle. The Senior DA will also be required to perform code
10% Support (issue resolution) of existing software applications. Any
newly created or modified applications will require support time to correct
software bugs. The developer will need to respond quickly to critical
30% Analysis (scope and requirements) and Design. At the Senior DA
position, the individual will also have involvement with requirements
gathering, documenting requirements and design creation. This may include
leading (guiding and mentoring) a team of developers in the design phase.
20% Interaction\communication with business users. The Senior DA will be
required to communicate with business users regarding requirements, design
reviews and prototype presentations.
10% The Senior DA will have the responsibility of assisting other team
members in the understanding of processes and technologies.
*Additional supporting information:*
· Will provide technical design for projects.
· Provide technical assistance with environment setup\configuration.
· Provide guidance regarding tech-related processes such as
development builds, testing, etc.
· Liaison for information\direction regarding process or technical
changes within the organization (i.e.: build procedures, coding standards,
· Review prototypes.
· Provide technical and process mentoring.
· Perform code reviews.
· Estimate project work. Review project estimates of team members.
· Design and estimation for pre-governance AFE work.
· Assist Project Manager in finalizing project schedule.
· Could be involved with several projects at one time in regards to
design and support.
· Will NOT manage people.
· Develop technical direction for the project and ensure technical
quality of the code delivered.
*ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: *
Education level: Bachelor's
Course of Study/Major: Information Systems or Computer Science
Related Work Experience: 9+ years
-Excellent knowledge and considerable development experience
with the following:
*- JAVA (J2EE Entity and Stateless Session Beans, J2EE
Security, JSP, Servlets)*
* - Grails/Groovy (preferred)*
*Considerable experience with the following tools\technologies or
- Clear Case - source code version control
- GIT - source code version control
- IntelliJ - IDE
· Experience with Websphere application servers.
· Knowledge of relational database structure and design. Experience
with Oracle databases is preferred.
· Ability to create and modify SQL queries.
· Understanding of software development lifecycles\methodologies
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.