Hope you are doing good.

We are expanding our company with our new direct clients and hence looking
for recruiters who are willing to work with our company.

We are looking for Professionals who have 3+ years of US IT staffing

*Job Description:*

·        Hands on experience in end to end recruitment process across
various IT Technologies.

·        Expert level experience in recruiting Citizens, Green Card, EAD,
H1B & TN Visa Holders on all the tax term (W2, 1099 & Corp to Corp).

·        Experience in negotiating compensation to close a candidate.

·        Experience using recruiting portals and social media.

·        Experience on hiring hourly, salaried and subcontracting

·        Experience working with Applicant tracking tools.

·        Willing to work as per US Central timings/Nightshifts

If you are interested, please share your updated resume, along with your
current and expected salary to no...@esolvit.com or can reach me at
(+91-40) 40210100, 40210066/ +1 512-717-3158

 Looking forward to hear from you

Best regards

*Thanks and Regards,*

* <no...@delasoft-inc.com>*