*!! HOT REQUIREMENT !!*
*Position : Software Engineer (Systems)*
*Location : **Mayfield Heights, OH*
*Bill rate is - $50 per hour on C2C*
Responsible for commercial software product implementation for a core, high
growth Rockwell Automation control system product line. This is an
industry-leading industrial automation software product that has won
numerous awards for innovation and usability.
In this position you will implement identified portions of the product’s
graphical user interface. Development is performed in a team environment
utilizing sound engineering and software development practices and
• Develops and documents code, according to the development process, that
satisfies the software design. Develops and executes thorough unit tests.
Reports, analyzes, debugs and corrects anomalies. Integrates with other
components, solving problems within and across subsystems, to produce a
• Leads or participates in reviews of documents, designs, code, test cases
and user documentation.
• Provides work estimates and status reports as requested. Maintains
adequate interaction to ensure assigned tasks are prioritized appropriately
• Effectively teams with others through mutually supportive professional
relationships, open and direct communications, honesty and respect. Able to
cope with and leverage stylistic differences and differences of opinion.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical
Engineering, or equivalent.
Required Experience and Skills
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in a software product development
• Proven application of C++.
• Proven ability to quickly understand an existing architecture and
implement new code within that architecture
• Experienced with MFC, specifically the Document/View architecture,
message maps, and MDI
• Experienced with data structures and algorithms.
• Experienced with object-oriented designs.
• Familiar with design patterns.
*Thanks and Regards,*
Sr. IT Recruiter
*Email*: *ish...@technocraftsol.com* <ish...@technocraftsol.com>
*Yahoo ID / Gmail ID*: *ishant.technocraft*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.