Please go through the below job description and let me know your interest
and revert me back with updated resume at *parabjo...@itscient.com
*Position: Business AnalystLocation: Princeton, NJDuration: 6+ Months*
- Healthcare or Property and Casualty (P&C) experience is required.
- Responsible for business and functional requirements oversight,
execution; ownership for all functional project deliverables within the
- Facilitate Requirement gathering sessions at various levels and
Coordinate with business users, technical teams and data architect for
- Develops functional specifications and system design specifications
- Facilitate Requirement Review and Authorization process
- Participate in design sessions & implementation strategy
- Project management skills and familiarity
- Participation in Business Test Scenario Creation / Review
- Documenting a UAT approach work closely with QA lead and Business
- Acting as liaison between other BA,QA, Tech Team and Business Users
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a
*Thanks & regards,*
*Parabjot Kaur**Technical Recruiter- Talent Management Group*
*|| IT–SCIENT || Phone: 510.972.8633*
* || Fax: 877.701.4872 || Email:parabjo...@itscient.com
<parabjo...@itscient.com>| Web:www.itscient.com <http://www.itscient.com/>*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to reqsresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.