Hope you are doing good !!

Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
not ASAP..

We have an urgent requirement as follows:

Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com

*Job Role: **Program Manager*

*Location: **Chicago, Illinois*

*Duration:* *Long Term *

*Job Description *

·         12-15 years’ experience

·         Background should have managing MS technology projects

·         Should have experience in handling large initiates like $5-10M

·         Good communication skills

·         PMP - good to have

*Please can I have the below details along with your updated Resume!!*

·         Full Name:

·         Email:

·         Phone number:

·         Mobile number:

·         Work authorization:

·         If H1 Visa Expiry Date:

·         Rate (W2/C2C/1099):

·         Current Location with Zip code:

·         Availability for Joining:

·         Availability for Interview:

·         Relocation:

·         Skype ID:

·         Education (field and year):

*Education Details with year of complication:*

Thanks & Regards

*Vijender D *| IT Recruiter

*[image: cid:image001.jpg@01D08762.68493F80]*

​Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133

​email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com>  |
website: www.avanitechsolutions.com​​

Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.