*9to9 Software Solutions* is looking for *Data warehouse Analyst* our
client in *Houston TX*
*Job Title: DATA WAREHOUSE ANALYST*
*Duration: 6-12 months*
*Location: Houston, TX *
*Interview type: telephone + face to face*
*Need them to be Houston based as a face to face will be required*
*No H1 restrictions, but this person MUST SPEAK AND COMMUNICATIVE at an
· Regularly meet with business users to ascertain new data
requirements and current data issues
· Perform analysis activities for planned data warehouse
· Perform troubleshooting, analysis and production support on
existing reported issues within the data warehouse
· Insure support requests from users are closed on a timely basis.
· Analyze and profile source data to assist development team in
data warehouse design and development
· Create and maintain documentation on the data warehouse,
including the documentation of data lineage, data dictionary, ETL
schedules, code repositories, SLAs, support structures, etc.
· Monitor and insure existing processes are running successfully
and within allotted timeframes.
· Coordinate database code migrations and upgrades.
· Assist in the development of standards and best practices for
· Assist in coordinating development activities with other team
members and other stakeholders within IT.
· Perform testing and quality assurance on new data warehouse code.
· Perform data reconciliations
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to multi-task
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
· Meticulous attention to detail
· Must be a self-starter with ability to follow through on projects
· 4-year degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent experience
· 5+ years Upstream Oil & Gas industry experience required
· 5+ years of business analysis/software development experience
· 5+ years of Data Warehouse development experience required
· Solid SQL skills: ability to create queries for all data analysis
· 5+ years of experience in data warehousing/data analysis.
· 5+ years of experience creating queries in Oracle (equivalent
experience in MS SQL server will be considered)
· Thorough knowledge of data warehouse techniques, including
Kimball compliant Star Schemas
· Exadata experience a plus.
· Business analysis
· Data modeling
· Data profiling and analysis
· Monitor existing processes and identify performance improvement
· Meets with key business and IT personnel to understand user
requirements and develop technical approach and timeframe for solutions.
· Helps oversee testing and rollout of applications, and resolves
issues as needed.
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.