*Title**: **Network Engineer*
*Location: **Columbus NE*
*Terms: 6+ months contract*
General Requirements :
Must perform the following duties in a service organization and be
accountable for the delivery of projects, which support the LAN and WAN of
a large organization, with over 15,000 headquarters connections, over 160
Country Offices world-wide and a 7x24 operational mission. The Network
Engineer supports the availability and performance of the production
network which is considered mission-critical.
Specific Requirements :
- 9+ years of experience in a Cisco environment, or relevant experience,
- Hands-on experience with enterprise firewalls is required, preferably
with Palo Alto firewalls.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco routers and switches is required.
- Working experience with OSPF and BGP routing protocols is required.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, subnetting, VLSM, VLANs, and IP routing
concepts is required.
- Theoretical understanding of QoS is required.
- Experience with WAN acceleration is required, preferably with Riverbed.
- Sound analytical skills, i.e. ability to solve problems, is required.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision is required.
- Ability to quickly grasp new ideas and concepts is required.
- Experience with Linux and modern scripting languages is desirable.
Required Skills :
- Firewall experience; Cisco routing and switching experience;OSPF and
BGP routing;TCP/IP, subnetting, VLSM, VLANs, and IP routing concepts ;WAN
acceleration ;Theoretical understanding of QoS.
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
571-645-5935 | **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.