Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Job Title: SAP PS Consultant Location: Santa Clara, CA.*
*Duration: 6+ Months Contract*
*SAP Service Management (PS)*
· Overall experience of 4 to 6 years in the areas SAP Project
Systems including CATS, FI and CO
· Part of SAP Global Production Support team. Address and resolve
help desk tickets in a timely and efficient manner, providing hands-on user
support as needed
· Design, implement and configure minor to major functionalities in
SAP PS, FI & CO integration and Reporting.
· Utilize, develop and debug ABAP code, SAP System Configuration
changes and LSMW.
· Prepares functional specifications based on the requirements to
support the development of reports, interfaces, conversions, enhancements,
forms and workflows.
· Work with other cross functional teams during development and
configuration activities to ensure impact to other SAP modules and
processes is considered
· Design, document and execute test plans to ensure business
requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly and
meet business objectives
· Support SAP integration activities as needed for mergers,
acquisitions, CIPs, and SAP technical upgrades.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Engineering
or related discipline and 5+ year’s equivalent work experience is required
· Knowledge and experience with SAP PM/CS, SD, & MM and also
Kronos-is a plus.
Thanks & Regards
*Vijender D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.