*Good day!!*

*9to9 Software Solutions* is looking for *Cyber Security consultant* for
our client in *Houston TX*

*Job title: Cyber Security Consultant*

*Location: Houston TX*

*Duration: 6+ months contract*

*Main skills:*     Cyber Security Planning, IT Security Audit Planning,

Development of Security Policies, IT Security Audit Policies, CFPB,

Financial Services industry experience, manual Creation, Training

*Job Description:*

·         Develop a Cyber Security Plan in concert with working closely
with the VP of I.T.

·         Generate this policy

·         Develop an I.T. Security Audit Process

·         The client needs someone to develop standards , policy manual,
and execution and training of personnel (informal and with VP of I.T.)

·         This resource should be very familiar with Financial Services and
CFPB, and other state regulations when complying with cyber security

·         This resource will have a lot of autonomy and will be expected to
take a "blank canvass" of sorts and develop a viable working plan alongside
the VP of I.T.

Best Regards,

Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.