Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234.

*Data Architect*

*Location:* Lake Forest, IL

*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
education copy.*

*Mandatory Skills:*

·         Must have experience of 10+ Years on the below technologies/tools

·         More than 2-3 years as DW/BI architect

·         Overall Strong DW/BI skills, ETL Tools (Informatica / Data Stage
/ SAS), BI Tools (SAP BO / Tableau), DW Dimensional modeling

*Desired Skills:*

·         Healthcare Payer domain knowledge

·         Experience with AWS project, Designing & Implementing BI
solutions in cloud environment

*Job Responsibilities:*

·         Overall Solution Architecture for DW/BI project, Dimensional
Modeling, ETL Architecture & Design, Visualization/Reporting Architecture &

·         Review technical deliverables & provide feedback

·         Interact with business users to gather detailed requirements

·         Design Audit & Security framework

*Please fill the following detail:*

Legal Name:
Skype ID:
Contact #
Email ID:
Work authorization:
Current Location:
Notice Period to join the project:
Current Organization / Client:
willing to Relocate anywhere in the US – Y/N:
Total IT Experience:
Total Healthcare IT / Domain / Industry experience: passing year)
Education Details (Degree / Diploma, University Name, Location and passing

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*
   Gmail Id :