Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
*Job Title: QA Engineer Location: Washington, DC*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
The QA Automation Engineer plays a critical role on the software
development team by developing automated scripts that identify defects and
ensure quality software is delivered to users. A knowledge leader in both
quality assurance and development, she/he also shares wisdom and best
practices that improve the quality in all development team activities.
· With input from the client and the team, develop a Test Strategy
and Test Plan that delivers maximum value for the client and end-users.
· Write test cases and test scripts, as well as review the test
cases and test scripts of others.
· Review user stories and acceptance criteria to provide input and
increase clarity and testability.
· Coordinate with other members of the software development team to
ensure proper test coverage.
· Aid in security, performance, load and database testing
· Design, implement and apply quality assurance best practices for
the entire software team.
· Apply and help others to practice Agile techniques like TDD, ATDD
· Participate in Scrum ceremonies, including standups, sprint
planning, sprint reviews, backlog grooming and retrospectives.
· Interact with team members and client technical staff to both
understand client needs and explain technical work.
· Assisting other team members in their successfully completing
· Assisting with the tracking and reporting of quality measures and
· Assist in the selection and implementation of testing tools.
· Working with other team members to ensure proper test coverage.
*Required Education and Experience*
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering,
Quality Assurance, Information Systems, Business or related field.
· 9 years of experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst, QA Engineer
· 3 years of experience developing tests using automated testing
tools such as Selenium, Postman, FireEyes, BrowserStack, and JMeter.
· Certified ScrumMaster or 1 year of experience in an Agile
software development environment.
· Solid written and verbal communication skills.
*Required Technical Skills*
· One or more automated test tools (Selenium, Postman, FireEyes,
BrowserStack, and JMeter).
· One or more defect tracking tools (JIRA, Rally, VersionOne,
Thanks & Regards
*Vijender D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.