I have a red-hot positon that I can use your help in filling. Do NOT send me
candidates that only developer in C#, my client needs someone that has VB.Net
expertise, SQL Server / SSRS/SSIS and is able to communicate with the business
for design sessions. The full details and required skills are below. Thanks!
Role: VB.Net Developer
Location: Miramar, FL – between Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
Duration: more than 12 and up to 18 months
Interview: video or F2F
This is a long-term contract that can go out to 18 months. Interviews are
phone AND F2F or video for those outside of the area. There will be no hires
by phone only.
The Senior VB.Net Developer works under the direction of the Assistant Director
of Development and as part of an Agile Team to apply software development
skills to help solve complex business problems in a timely manner. The Senior
VB.Net Developer will develop solutions from documented and verbal
specifications to meet Sprint/Cycle commitments.
* Participate in design sessions lead by senior team members. The
individual will be expected to provide input into possible solutions for
complex business problems.
* Responsible for the support of certain applications within the
* Serves as a key member in the development of ad-hoc and system
developed reporting and queries.
* Become an expert with the enterprise databases and know the most
efficient ways to build effective reports
* Test and document code as you develop it and assists in the integration
of code units as part of a larger solutions.
* 8+ years of experience developing business programs and software
* 8+ years of experience of developing Console, Services, Win/Web
Applications in VB.NET.
* 8+ years of experience w/ SQL Server, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, SSIS
* Ability to design and implement complex algorithms to meet business
* Experience with XML and creation and consuming of Web Services.
* Experience working in Agile Environments with rapid changing
requirements a must.
* Experience with source control systems such as SVN, TFS, GitHub,
Mercurial, etc. a must.
* Knowledge of Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and
Continuous Delivery a plus.
* Experience with the Outsystems, BizTalk, EDI and JIRA a plus.
15481 Red Hill Ave St B
Tustin, CA 92780
Company URL: <http://www.luminoustec.com/> www.luminoustec.com
Open Jobs with Luminous Tec LLC;
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.