Hello,

Hope you are doing great !!!

I came across your profile and wanted to reach out to you about a *Contract
“Title - Business System Analyst”* position with our direct client in
*Washington
DC. USA.*

I would very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you at your
convenience to provide further detail on this role. If you are interested,
please forward your most current resume in Word format along with contact
details and billing/salary expectations.  If you are not actively looking
or if this job is not the right fit, please feel free to pass along my
contact information to anyone you know who might meet the requirements.

*Role: Business System Analyst Location is Washington DC*
Full time

*JD*
Experience in analyzing system/data/functional/integration impacts across
various components.

Experience in writing technical requirements & solution specifications and
preparing artifacts like process flows, context diagrams, sequence
diagrams, etc.

Experience in developing test scenarios and coordinating integration
testing efforts.

Ability to understand requirements and write test scenarios and plans.

Should have experience with Java.

Experience in full lifecycle application/system development.

Excellent written and verbal skills.

*Nice to Haves:*

Experience with C, C++, Shell Scripting

Experience with Web Services

                                                                     *Title
– Business analyst *

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Work authorization:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Validity (Start and End)