*Title**: **Network Engineer *
*Location: **Jackson, MS*
*Terms: **Contract – 12 Months*
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Math, or related field
- 9+ years experience working in a network administration role required.
- CCNA and CCNP certifications required.
- Experience with routing protocols is required.
- Experience with Cisco routers, switches, and ASA firewalls is required.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to learn and operate in a
multi-operating system server environment.
- Must have strong skills in the use of Microsoft Office productivity
software, project tracking, and graphical documentation tools.
- Must have a comprehensive understanding of network protocols and
associated applications and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and facilitation skills required.
- Experience with Network Diagnostic troubleshooting and monitoring
- The Network Engineer II is responsible for planning and leading the
installation, configuration, documentation and maintenance of network
infrastructure devices and software including network routers, switches,
firewalls and gateways ensuring high availability and security. The
Network Engineer II is responsible for conducting activities related to
Business Recovery including providing network redundancy and performing the
semi-annual Business Recovery tests.
- The Network Engineer II is also responsible for working with outside
vendors and other departmental personnel to resolve critical issues, and
working with Information Security to respond to and resolve critical
*CYNET SYSTEMS Inc*
571-645-5935 | **Fx:866.838.0907 | **WWW.CYNETSYSTEMS.COM*
*IT & ENGINEERING CONSULTING*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.