Hope you are doing good !!
Please go though the requirement an let me know if you are Comfortable or
We have an urgent requirement as follows:
Please respond with Update resume for vija...@avanitechsolutions.com
Kendo UI is something that client is interested to see in resumes. Send
your best candidates. As we have multiple .Net positions will try to use
them in one or the other requirement.
Rate: $50/hr C2C all inclusive.
*Title: Senior .Net Developer*
*Location: Pleasanton, CA ( long term contract)*
*Position Type: Contract*
*Number of Positions: 8 positions*
*We are looking for super star Senior .Net developer with minimum 10 years
of industry experience in the following*.
· Experience with large scale projects with multiple touch points.
· Requirement gathering and analysis.
· Extremely detailed oriented.
· Ability to work with external teams and resolve road blocks.
· Strong experience developing ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC
applications, SPA, responsive UI.
· Senior level experience in .Net, Entity Framework, SQL server
frameworks (bootstrap, Angular JS, Ember JS, etc.)
· Have an eye for visual layout, design, CSS3.
· Experience in *Kendo UI*
*The tasks for the Senior .NET Developer include, but not limited to, the
· Provide Development support for the Data Mart and back office
· Lead other software engineers to design and implement
· Define and evolve the architecture for the system.
· Expert in all technical aspects of the product
· Evaluate and recommend appropriate technologies based on product
needs and industry trends
· Develop creative solutions and write technical design &
· Provide work estimates for proposed projects
· Cross-train developers on product features that are implemented
· Constantly look for better processes for projecting and improving
· Perform hands-on software design and development in .NET
· Develop and execute unit tests for product components
· Establish architectural standards and best practices
· Encourage innovation of process and creative development
· Work closely with management to determine feasibility of product
· Establish standards and Perform peer code reviews and provide
· Promote high quality, scalability, and timely completion of
*Technical Knowledge and Skills:*
*Senior .Net Developer shall possess 7+ years technical knowledge and
experience with most of the following systems, platforms, applications, and
· BS or MS in Computer Science or equivalent degree
· *7+ years of software development experience*
· *3+ years of proven technical lead and architect experience*
· Proficient in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> as well as ASP.NET
<http://asp.net/> MVC web frameworks
· Development experience in an enterprise-class system with
· Must have .NET Web application architecture, design, &
· Broad experience with .NET Framework 3.5 or above including WPF,
WCF, & WF
· Expert in ASP.NET <http://asp.net/> MVC, Web Forms, & Entity
· Expert in ADO.NET <http://ado.net/> / WFC Data Services and
familiar with LINQ
· Expert with Design patterns, SOA design & web service development
· Strong experience in developing for high-availability clustered
· Working knowledge of Linux and Windows
· Strong communication and writing skills
· Comfortable working in a flexible Agile development environment
· Solid understanding of data warehouse concepts, data-marts & MDM.
· Should be able to write reports using various reports generation
tools and languages
· Custom development utilizing Microsoft SharePoint, BizTalk, SSAS,
SSIS, SSRS, MDM, and DQS will be a plus
· Expert knowledge of SQL statements
· Prior experience in the insurance industry is a plus
· Microsoft certifications desirable
*The Consultant resource(s) shall possess most of the following skills:*
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze information
and identify and formulate solutions to problems.
· Provide more in-depth analysis with a high-level view of goals
and end deliverables.
· Complete work within a reasonable time frame under the
supervision of a manager or team lead.
· Plan and manage all aspects of the support function.
· Extensive knowledge of and proven experience with data processing
systems, and methods of developing, testing and moving solutions to
· Strong knowledge in project management practices and ability to
document processes and procedures as needed.
· Work collaboratively with other support team members and
independently on assigned tasks and deliverables with minimum supervision
· Communicate effectively with users at all levels, from data entry
technicians up to senior management, verbally and in writing.
· Self-motivated, working closely and actively communicating with
team members to accomplish time critical tasks and deliverables
· Ask questions and share information gained with other support
team members, recording and documenting this knowledge
· Elicit and gather user requirements and/or problem description
information, and record this information accurately
· Listen carefully and act upon user requirements
· Convey and explain complex problems and solutions in an
understandable language to both technical and non-technical persons
· Present technical solutions to management and decision makers
· Follow the lead of others on assigned projects as well as take
the lead when deemed appropriate
· Think creatively and critically, analyzing complex problems,
weighing multiple solutions, and carefully selecting solutions appropriate
to the business needs, project scope, and available resources
· Take responsibility for the integrity of the solution
Thanks & Regards
*Vijender D *| IT Recruiter
Mobile: +1-585-643-1768 | Fax: +1- 585-285-4133
email: vija...@avanitechsolutions.com <00...@avanitechsolutions.com> |
Yahoo: vijjuvijay48 | Gtalk: vijjuvijay48
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.