Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
<atu...@directionstaff.com>* and you can reach me at +1 315 314 3234
*Sr. BI Developer*
*Location:* Tampa, FL
*Duration:* +6 Months
*Education/License/Certification:* Bachelor’s degree in computer science or
equivalent work experience
*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
· 7+ years of experience in the IT industry working as a Business
Intelligence developer with focus in ETL design, development and
· 4+ years of Data Warehouse experience including demonstrated
strong Dimensional Data Modeling skills.
· 4+ years of experience developing Business Intelligence solutions
with Microsoft Business Intelligence stack. Experience in end-to-end SSIS
design and development, including scheduling and maintaining SSIS jobs
· 3+ years of experience in analysis, design, development and
implementation for reporting solutions, by utilizing the SQL Server 2008
Reporting Services (SSRS).
· Experience developing Tableau reports.
· Experience in the Healthcare industry a plus.
· Demonstrated understanding of SDLC's and use of revision control
systems such as VSS, TFS or SVN.
· Develop new reports and update existing SSRS Reports per the
· Analyze and develop reporting solutions to fulfill business
requirements for projects of significant scope and complexity
· Ability to express business and technical concepts clearly and
concisely both verbally and in writing.
· Excellent analytical, mathematical, and creative problem-solving
skills with the ability to gather reporting requirements from a diverse
group of users.
· Design, develop and support ETL processes for data staging,
extraction, transformation, and loading of fact and dimension tables, data
cleansing, automating ETL processes using SQL Agent.
· Expert ability to Collect, organize and generate new
documentation for ETL projects including technical specifications, ETL test
scripts, change control, implementation checklists, data flow diagrams.
· Self-discipline and internal motivation to complete projects and
tasks on time without constant supervision and guidance on individual tasks.
· Strong T-SQL query programming and performance tuning skills,
expert knowledge of relational and dimensional databases design and
· Job Performance/Responsibilities:
· Assist in the ongoing development of technical best practices for
data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL-related
· Provide technical knowledge of Extract/Transform/Load (ETL)
solutions for Business Intelligence projects
· Work with DBA, team members and data analysts to identify, design
and implement solutions for extraction and integration of data to and from
data warehouses and data marts for the purposes of reporting, decision
support and analysis and performance tuning initiative.
· Design, develop and troubleshoot complex SSIS packages
· Follow and improve ETL strategy, "best practices" and standards
as they relate to ETL in the environment
· Production Support for ETL processes and Data Warehouse
· In this critical role, the successful candidate must be an
individual with a high degree of personal integrity, able to maintain the
personal discipline to create a results-oriented team environment
· Identifies and resolves potential personnel/peer problems and
issues proactively and readily communicates to appropriate management staff
all problems, issues and/or concerns as they arise
· Actively participates in team meetings and maintains accurate
status of responsibilities – leading by example
· Must have a customer-focused, energetic attitude and constantly
be willing to take initiative to solve problems and discover solutions
without prompting from management staff
· Communicates and collaborates proactively and in a courteous and
professional manner with all external clients and/or customers
· Ability to work independently to achieve outcomes in an expedient
and professional manner.
· Must be flexible and maintain a positive attitude with
exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
· Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Work may
require occasional weekend and/or evening work.
· This position may not conduct any activities that require
evaluation or interpretation of clinical information.
*Please fill the following detail:*
Notice Period to join the project:
Current Organization / Client:
willing to Relocate anywhere in the US – Y/N:
Total IT Experience:
Total Healthcare IT / Domain / Industry experience: passing year)
Education Details (Degree / Diploma, University Name, Location and passing
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.