we have an urgent requirement for Sr. infrastructure Engineer
Please forward your update resume as per the requirement with the below
kindly fill the details given below.
Full Name as per passport :
Date of Birth:
Willing to relocate:
Currently on Assignment?
Summary of Qualifications:
last four digit SSN number
job location: Dallas TX
job duration : 1 plus year
This candidate will be a member of Enterprise Application and Data Services
- Application Hosting team. Responsibilities include working with the
application teams, other support team and product vendors to engineer
solutions that are scalable, supportable and maintainable. This job
requires excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
Self-motivation and ability to learn quickly is essential.
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering, or relevant
5+ years of experience in the IT field required
• Exercises independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
• Works on tasks towards project goals in an Agile manner.
• Strong analytical, and problem solving skills
• Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer
service and interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time
• Participate in selection of new technologies and proof of concept designs
to drive new operational standards and best practices
• Experience with containerized development using Docker (1+ year)
• Experience with installation, configuration of Docker(1+ year)
• Experience with Installation, configuration and management of Cloud
Foundry, preferably Pivotal Cloud Foundry(1+ year)
• Understanding of integrating DevOps tools, workflow and best practices(1+
• Implementing Devops, Continuous Build and continuous
integration/Deployment processes(1+ year)
• Experience with Jenkins CI, Subversion and/or GIT source control tools
• Experience with Puppet and/or Chef (3+ years)
• Automate builds and deployments using Jython and shell scripting(5+
• Strong ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed
to resolve issue
• Installing, Configuring and troubleshooting of Middleware technologies
(WAS and /or tcServer) in distributed environments(5+ years)
• Design, engineer and implement highly available Middleware applications
• Perform Middleware version upgrades and/or migration, applying fix packs
and work with systems engineers for upgrades to operating systems,
hardware, etc(5+ years)
Thanks & Regards,
Las Colinas Business Park ,
4324 N Beltline Rd,
S# C-110,Irving, TX 75038
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.