Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at *
<>* and you can reach me at +1 315 314 3234

*Business Analyst*

*Location:* Lake Forest, IL

*Duration:* Long term

*Skill:*  Business Intelligence, ETL, SQL, Health claims or related

*Experience:  *

·         3+ years analyzing data and business processes

·         2+ years working business process improvement

·         Proficiency working with MS Excel

·         Ability to drive insight by designing logical and meaningful data
and process flows

·         Experience in Health Care industry/health data and health claims
a plus

·         Knowledge of health data standards and industry metrics

 *Knowledge/Skills: *

·         Excellent analytical and problem solving skills

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Time management skills are a must; as well as the ability to be
flexible and creative

·         Ability to empathize with end users

·         Knowledge of  Tableau 8.2, SQL Server 2008R2 & 2012, Excel,
Access, Google Stack a plus

·         Familiar with JIRA and SharePoint

Thanks & Regards,

Atul Malviya

Sr. Technical Recruiter

DirectionStaff Inc.