Hi,

Hope all is well..

I have an exciting new opportunity that I wanted to share with you and your
network. Our client, located in the Santa Ana, California, is currently
seeking a Facets Claims Functional Analyst/Business Systems Analyst
resource to join their organization. I have included a complete job
description below in case you or someone you know might be interested in
learning more.

*Facets Claims Functional Analyst/Business Systems Analyst*
*Location*- Santa Ana, California

*Mandatory Skills              *

·      Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience

·      5+ years of experience in TriZetto Facets

·      3+ years of experience with Facets Applications Groups configuration
for Claims Processing, Guided Benefit Configuration, Medical Plan,
Provider, Subscriber/Member, Utilization Management

·      5+ years of experience in Systems Analysis or IT Development

·      5+ years of experience translating business requirements into a
detailed system specification

·      Proficiency with, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project

*Desired Skills     *

·         UnitedHealth Group work experience

·      Health care experience

·      Experience working with test plans and test cases

·      Experience facilitating Joint Application Design (JAD) sessions

·      Experience working in an Agile environment or familiarity with Agile
methodology

·      5+ years of experience in EDI tools like HIPAA Gateway or equivalent

·      3+ years of Relational Database experience

*Job Responsibilities*

·      Evaluate business requirements and prepare the detailed functional
and technical specifications that follow project guidelines

·      Work closely with Developers and Quality Assurance Analysts to
ensure requirements and design are completely understood

·      Communicate design to all stakeholders and varying levels of the
organization

·      Act as the liaison between Business and Systems Analysts, Developers
and project management groups

·      Present and evaluate design solutions objectively and facilitate
conflict resolution

·      Work closely with business teams to strategize solutions that
support long term business objectives

·      Ensure IT deliverables align with business requirements with
measurable results

·      Collaborate with QA team to ensure testing efforts align with system
deliveries and business processes

·      Lead and mentor other Systems Analysts

*Request you to complete the below section and send it back to me;*

1.            Legal Name:

2.            Skype ID:

3.            Contact #

4.            Email ID:

5.            Work Authorization & Visa Validity:

6.            Current Location:

7.            Notice Period to join the project:

8.            Current Organization / Client:

9.            willing to Relocate anywhere in the US – Y/N:

10.          Total IT Experience:

11.          Total Healthcare IT / Domain / Industry experience:

12.          Education Details (Degree / Diploma, University Name, Location
and passing year):

Thanks & Regards,

Atul Malviya

Sr. Technical Recruiter