Hope you all are doing well. we have an immediate requirement for Scrum
Master for one of our direct client kindly share the resumes if you are
interested for this position. you can reach me at 4697133530 or you can
mail me at im...@techleapsystems.com
we have an urgent requirement for Scrum Master
Please forward your update resume as per the requirement with the below
kindly fill the details given below.
Full Name as per passport :
Date of Birth:
Willing to relocate:
Currently on Assignment?
Summary of Qualifications:
last four digit SSN number
job location: Dallas TX
job duration : 1 plus year
Seeking a talented and highly motivated individual who possesses both solid
technical knowledge and excellent communication skill to fill Scrum Master
Position. This role will provide assistance in the management and
coordination of all product roll-outs along with major cross-functional
business projects. Ideal candidates for this position will possess previous
· Agile project management methodology
· Running and managing technical projects
· Working within a high growth company
*Essential Duties and Responsibilities*:
· Responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating agile
project teams to achieve a high level of performance and quality.
· Delivery of Agile projects, which provide exceptional business
value to users.
· Responsible for managing numerous concurrent projects across the
· Defining project scope and schedule whilst focusing on regular and
timely delivery of projects.
· Organize and leading project status and working meetings. Prepare
progress reports, manage risks and issues.
· Support Product owners in managing expectations for deliverables.
Manage Stakeholder communications and assist in implement an effective
system of project governance.
· Focus on quality of the end deliverable, ensuring that all projects
deliver ‘first time right’
· Deliver consistency of project management and reporting across all
· Ensure all dependencies between projects are understood and managed
· Ability to manage ”Cause and Effect” ensuring we are managing all
impacts/effects when rolling out projects
· Clearly communicate expectations to stakeholders and subject matter
· Familiarity with cultures and business practices throughout US,
· Ability to multitask, ensuring that multiple projects are delivered
against tight deadlines
· Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines and
· Experience in project management within a hosting or software
· Experience in interaction with all levels of internal customer to
achieve project delivery
· Exceptional knowledge of security, hosting, and information
· Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal,
organizational, and presentation skills
· Rapidly adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
· Excellent communication, management, problem solving and analytical
*Education and/or Experience*
· Four-year college degree (preferred)
· Professional qualification in project management
· Scrum master certified
Thanks & Regards,
Las Colinas Business Park ,
4324 N Beltline Rd,
S# C-110,Irving, TX 75038
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.