Good day!!

I am in need of a *FULL STACK Developer* for my *CLIENT $60 hr. C2C*

*Position: FULL STACK Developer*

*Location: **Northbrook, IL*

*Duration: 6+ month’s contract*

*mode of interview : phonic + F2F*

*Must be VERY Strong in AngularJS*

Please send resumes and include the following information:

*Resume in word.doc format (VMS for client will only take word files)*

*Full name of consultant-*

*Work Status-*

*Current location and how soon will be available-*

*Phone number-*

*Email address-*

*Best rate-*

*Last 4 digits of SS number (XXXX)r-*

*Month and date of birth (MM/DD)-*

*Availability for in-person interview after initial phone screen-*

 5 + years of Java experience

·         AngularJS is a must!!

·         MySQL or Oracle Database background

·         Strong background with JavaScript

·         CSS

·         HTML

·         Spring Framework and Hibernate is a plus

·         jQuery, ActiveMQ, React is a plus

*Best Regards,*

Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company

Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.