*Please send resumes to **moh...@datagrp.com <moh...@datagrp.com>; **Direct:
201 – 308 – 8704 *
I have the below requirements with my preferred vendor. Please do let me
know if you have any suitable profile
*SQL Server DWBI Lead Developer*
*Location: Renton, WA*
*Duration: Long term*
*Max Rate: $50/hr on C2C*
*NEED 8 YRS OF EXPERIENCE CANDIDATES AND NO OPTS*
The BI Developer is responsible for design, development, testing, and
implementation of multiple SSIS packages for the data warehouse at the
direction of the Data Architect. A solid understanding of ETL practices,
T-SQL, data warehousing, dimensional modeling, and OLAP is necessary.
Candidates must be interested in working in a collaborative environment and
possess good client interfacing skills, good communication skills, and be
able to work in both a team environment as well as individually.
Responsibilities range from designing and planning data movement solutions
(ELT and ETL), setting up and configuring Microsoft SSIS infrastructure,
creating and deploying SSIS packages, enhancements, and providing solution
Ideal candidates will have experience with the Microsoft BI stack (SSIS,
SQL Server, SSAS, SSRS, PerformancePoint, Excel Services, and SharePoint).
Experience working with Informatica PowerCenter is a plus.
• Designs and documents specific BI components to address
project requirements or solve specific problems:
o Creates ETL packages for processing data into a data
o Writes SQL stored procedures to transform, load, validate,
and report data.
o Assists with data load related architecture and technical
o Validates ETL or source-to-target mappings
o Development and maintenance of database systems to extract,
cleanse, transform, load and maintain data
o Ensures compliance with industry best practices
o Performs code review
o Coordinates and develops process automation/job scheduling
o Perform testing, code review and defect analysis
o Creates test cases.
• Works with Business Analyst to understand solution
• Works with other technical partners to understand data feeds,
files, and information being reported.
• Reports task progress to assigned project technical lead
and/or project manager.
• Achieves and maintains relevant technical competencies and
helps to foster an environment of continued growth and learning among
colleagues on existing and emerging technologies.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field is
required. A high school diploma, GED and/or equivalent combination of
education and work experience may be substituted.
• A minimum of 5 years relevant experience with relational and
dimensional data modeling and implementation, data warehousing, and ETL
(specifically using Microsoft SSIS).
• Experience with data requirements gathering, analysis and
• A minimum of 5 years of technical experience with databases.
• A minimum of 5 years writing scripts, functions and stored
procedures using T-SQL or Oracle PL/SQL.
• Possess strong business acumen and consistently demonstrates
• Eagerly and proactively investigates new technologies.
• Is able to effectively work with ambiguous or incomplete
• Has a working knowledge and understanding of architectural
frameworks and best practices.
• Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal
skills are required.
• PowerShell experience is a plus
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.