Need Locals Only
*Location : **Illinois/Downtown Chicago*
*Duration : 12+Months *
*MOI : Phone** then F2F*
Design, implement, and maintain the automation infrastructure that can be
leveraged by other staff within an agile work environment.
• Deliver high quality products on time while working in Agile Teams and
following Agile methodologies.
• Provide training and leadership to less senior staff.
*Desired Skills and Experience:*
• 5+ years of experience in software development or QA automation.
• Experience in test automation using a testing framework (e.g. Selenium,
• Hands on experience with Microsoft Coded UI is must
• Excellent knowledge in C# and Microsoft.NET technologies.
• Solid understanding of object oriented concepts and principals.
• Experience with unit testing, business layer testing and system
• Experience in testing large scale complex enterprise level application
leveraging web technologies.
• Experience testing web services (REST and SOAP).
• Experience in writing Test Cases, Test Plans, and Test Scripts
• Experience with full software development life cycle, testing
methodologies, version control systems, and quality assurance
• Ability to write queries in SQL including table joins.
• Experience with Performance testing is a plus
• Experience with Agile engineering methodologies a plus.
• Financial experience is a plus
• Demonstrable problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal, written and presentation communication skills.
*(Deputy Resource Manager)*Ramy Infotech
5201 Great America Parkway Suite 320, Santa Clara CA 95054
Phone : *408-317-9256 Ext-311*
Fax : 408-273-6834
Email : *upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com* <upendra.n...@ramyinfotech.com>
URL : www.ramyinfotech.com
GTalk ID: *upendra.ramy*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.