Hope you are doing great!
Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.
Please share resume at *atu...@directionstaff.com
<atu...@directionstaff.com>* and you can reach me at +1 315 314 3234
*Sr. Tableau Developer*
*Location: *Tampa, FL
The Sr. BI Developer must be able to consult with a diverse cross section
of business users (C-level thru staff) to understand the business needs.
This candidate must also be able to guide and educate the business user
with the goal of making sure the best solution is created. Must be willing
to work in a highly collaborative approach, managing multiple competing
priorities and assignments. The candidate must have strong technical
background and be current on modern BI and reporting technologies.
Bachelors in MIS, IT, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Statistics,
Business, or related
*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
- 7+ years of experience in the IT industry implementing BI solutions
- 3+ years of experience working with Tableau designing complex
dashboards that take advantage of all tableau functions including data blend
- 4+ years of Data Warehouse experience including demonstrated strong
Dimensional Data Modeling skills.
- Strong experience writing complex SQL is strongly preferred
- Must be able to trouble shoot and tune SQL to provide the best
- Ability to drive insight by designing visualizations with logical and
meaningful data flow
- Experience doing full life cycle development, including business
requirements, technical analysis and design, coding, testing,
documentation, implementation, and maintenance
- Prior experience doing full life cycle development, including design,
programming, testing, documentation, implementation and maintenance
- Tableau Server Administration knowledge a bonus
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Service
- Experience in Health Care industry/health data is a plus
- Knowledge of health data standards and architectures is a plus
- Hands-on experience developing logical and physical dimensional models
- Hands-on experience with modern ETL tools and processes like MS-SQL
Server (SSIS, SSRS)
- Experience implementing data visualization solutions using Hadoop is a
- Required: Tableau 8.2/9, SQL Server 2008R2 & 2012, Excel, Access,
- Preferred: Big Data (Map Reduce, Impala, HIVE, etc.), JIRA project
management suite, Microsoft BI Stack (SSAS, SSIS, SSRS)
- Healthcare and Industry Platforms: Case Trakker, Dynamo, JIVA, CISCO
Call Center, Calabrio, CCMS, I3, or other healthcare and call center
*Please fill the following detail:*
Notice Period to join the project:
Current Organization / Client:
Willing to Relocate anywhere in the US – Y/N:
Total IT Experience:
Total Healthcare IT / Domain / Industry experience: passing year)
Education Details (Degree / Diploma, University Name, Location and passing
Thanks & Regards,
Gmail Id : atuld...@gmail.com
YMail Id : *recruiter.atul@yahoo. <recruiter.a...@yahoo.com>in *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.