Dear Partner,

Hope you are doing great!

Please find below the urgent job requirement and let me know if you have
any available consultant for the same.

Please share resume at and you can reach me at +1
315 314 3234 <%2B1%20315%20314%203234>.

*SpotFire Developer*
*Location-* Raleigh, NC

*Duration:* 12 months

*All candidates must submit their work authorization, photo id and
education copy.*

5+ years of Data warehousing experience

2-3 years hands on experience on spotfire versions from 4.0 – 6.0

Proficiency in integrating PL/SQL stored procedures into spotfire – Tibco

PL/SQL knowledge

Ability to create high level dashboards, reports and on demand reports

Strong knowledge of Bar charts, line charts, pie charts and
Filters(Analytical Knowledge a plus)

Ability to query database using third party tools

Business requirement gathering and understanding in designing reports

Strong SQL and understanding of database(Mostly Oracle)

Strong knowledge of SDLC Processes and related documentation

Excellent communication and customer handling skills

*Desired Skills:*

Healthcare experience

*Job Responsibilities:*

Candidate should be able to clearly understand the requirements and
articulate solution/s.

Should be able to design solutions

Candidate should work as a Developer with client team

   Thanks & Regards,

   *DirectionStaff Inc.*

   * <>*
   Gmail Id :