*Please lookup the below position and if you feel comfortable ,then please
send me your updated resume *
*Position: RSA L2 Support *
*Location: Princeton NJ*
*Customer: HCL America/ TYCO Job Description:*
· Implementation and Support for complex IAM solutions for large scale
customers across various industry verticals
· Play active role in the execution of the project and demonstrate strong
· Demonstrate a general knowledge of market trends and competition
· Demonstrate the capabilities in understanding the clients' business
environment and map the requirements into IAM solutions and proactively
suggest alternatives as and when required
· Be a strong team player
· Experience in Implementation and support of:
o RSA Via Lifecycle and RSA Via Governance
· Excellent knowledge and understanding of LDAP concepts and working
experience with at least few of the following directories :-
o CA Directory
o Oracle Internet Directory/Oracle Virtual Directory
o Sun Directory Server
o Active Directory
o Tivoli Directory Server
o Novell Directory Server
· Experience with production deployment and configuration of RSA Via
Governance and Via Lifecycle
· Experience with writing and modifying IDM and Access Governance related
· Experience with production deployment and configuration of IDM roles and
resources for entitlement control.
· Experience working with IIS, Apache Web Servers, Application Servers
(WebLogic , Websphere) or developing J2EE products.
· Knowledge and experience with web-services (SOAP, REST, etc.)
integrations between various systems for provisioning, data exchange,
workflow integration, etc.
· Should have the ability to understand customer scenario and requirements
(may include integration situations) and be capable of suggesting solutions.
· Should have good knowledge on current IDM, Strong Authentication and PKI
(Public Key Infrastructure) technologies and products
· 3 - 5 years of strong IAM Implementation & Support experience
· Strong oral, written communications skills
· Customer Facing Exposure is must
· CISSP certification is a bonus
· Open to travel requirements
Thanks & Regards!
Abhishek Kumar | Technical Recruiter | Pro-Tek Consulting | Office:
New Thinking. New Staffing. http://www.pro-tekconsulting.com
*For H1B Consultants H1B Copy Is Mandatory For Submission To Client.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reks
and resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to recruitersandresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/recruitersandresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.