* 9to9 Software Solutions *is looking for* Hadoop Admin w/ Sentry *for our
client in* Chicago IL*
*Job title: Hadoop Admin*
*Location: Chicago IL*
*Duration: 6+ Months*
*Interview mode: Phonic + In person*
*Mandatory Skills: Hadoop Admin, Sentry, Unix RHEL Platform*
*MUST HAVE “REAL” **SENTRY EXPERIENCE**- *
*PLEASE DO NOT SEND RESUMES WITHOUT THIS EXPERICANCE*
· Responsible for the development, modification, installation and
maintenance of Hadoop on Unix RHEL operating system.
· May involve program product installation, hardware/software
configuration, performance tuning, capacity planning, and/or support.
· Could recommend and coordinate server hardware/software
· Creates and validates backup and recovery processes from a
· Understands the enterprise system management concepts and issues
and may involve writing code to automate processes.
· Technical resource has the skill and knowledge to include basic
skills relevant to new economy product experience UNIX Architecture.
· Experience in Systems & Network Design; Technical and Project
leadership; Physical system consolidation through server and storage
virtualisation; Network Security; Remote Access Solutions;
· Experience in installing, administering, and supporting operating
systems and hardware in an enterprise environment. (CentOS/RHEL).
· Experience in data Integrity/Recovery/High Availability; Service
& data migration; Disaster Recovery Planning; Contingency Planning;
Research & Development; Risk Assessment & Planning; Cost Benefits Analysis
· Experience in setup, configuration and management of security for
Hadoop clusters using Kerberos and integration with LDAP/AD at an
Technical Recruiter | 9to9 Software Solutions LLC
W: 203-678-8000 ext 202 | F: 855-929-SOFT
ki...@9to9soft.com | http://www.9to9soft.com
WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.