Hope you are doing well.
My name is *Avijeet* working with *Human Micro Systems, Inc *working as an
US IT Recruiter. One of our client is urgently looking for a *Enterprise
Data Warehouse developer*, below is the Job description, please feel free
to call me back at 410-525-5082 or you can mail me at
*Role : **Enterprise Data Warehouse developer*
*Job : Contract*
*Location : **Syracuse, NY State *
*Duration : 6 Months+*
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
• Requires (8) to ten (10) years' experience as Enterprise Data Warehouse
• Requires proven knowledge of SQL, ETL, SSRS, SSIS, and SSAS.
• Familiarity with MS Analysis Services, Tableau, Logi Analytics
• Hands on experience with data modeling, building queries, data warehouse,
data marts, and cubes.
• Familiarity with EDW best practices.
• Requires experience in healthcare.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Experience with high volume processing in near real-time data movement
• Proven experience in logical and physical data modeling.
• Knowledge of addressing performance issues and involved in query tuning,
indexing, data profiling, DMV's, DMF's, and other database related
• Expertise in full life cycle of business intelligence.
• Responsible for architecture, design, analysis and modeling of the data
• Steward of Enterprise Metadata Architecture & Standards, Enterprise Data
Lifecycle Management including data quality, data conversion, and data
• Design and monitor construction of an enterprise data warehouse, working
with a team of database engineers.
• Design and monitor construction of user-facing presentation tools, such
as SSRS, Tableau & Logi Analytics.
• Design and monitor construction of Enterprise Transformation Language
• Establish and implement standards and strategies for data management,
lifecycle, and quality.
• Explain and mentor business intelligence and data warehouse concepts
throughout the company.
• Define best practices and standards for data modeling process.
• Creation and maintenance of logical and physical data models for
production, data warehouse and data marts.
• Participate in data design walkthroughs to communicate data warehouse and
Data Mart table designs to ETL developers.
• Develop prototype views and reports of the data, and work with business
users both internal and external to refine their requirements.
• Demonstrate self-reliance in researching technical solutions and product
• Continuously improve upon existing approaches by seeking opportunity to
creatively transform current business practices into fresh alternative
• Identify critical integration issues and develop corrective solutions.
• Communicate with team members to assess progress of deliverables.
• Performance tuning of existing data structures.
• Develop, design and maintain Star Schemes and Cubes to meet
organizational reporting needs.
• Partner with the Project Manager and DBA to coordinate Application and
• Work with minimal supervision on assigned projects. Manage time and tasks
• Work as an individual contributor as well as in a collaborative work
*Human Micro Systems, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/resumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.