Hello Candidate,

Hope you are doing great.

I came across your profile and wanted to reach out to you about a *Data
Analysts” *position with our direct client in *Reston VA*

I would very much welcome the opportunity to speak with you at your
convenience to provide further detail on this role. If you are interested,
please forward your most current resume in Word format along with contact
details and billing/salary expectations.  If you are not actively looking
or if this job is not the right fit, please feel free to pass along my
contact information to anyone you know who might meet the requirements.

*Title – Data Analysts*

*Location**: Reston VA*

*Duration** -6-12 Months*

   - Good communication and writing skills
   - Good understanding of DW(data warehouse) concepts
   - Good in authoring SDLC documents, like Solution Spec, RTM’
   - Good understanding of ETL tools, Informatica/ Datastage /Abinitio
   - Ability to work independently and as a team

*                                                Data Analysts*

Full Name:

Contact:

Email:

Current location:

Open to relocate or Location preferences:

Work authorization:

Currently in project:

Availability to start :

Visa Validity (Start and End)