*Dear All,If you have anyone with you for the following position, please
send the suitable resume along with Contact Details, Current Location and
Pay Rate as soon as possible.Kindly share suitable resumes ASAP
to mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Your earlier reply would be highly appreciated*
Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Glendale, CA
Interview: Phone and Skype
Duration: 6+ months
The Data Services team at DreamWorks is a cross-functional team with
involvement in all phases of application design, roll out, implementation,
and support. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for automating
operational tasks and enabling self-service of relational, NoSQL, and Big
Data systems. In this role, you have the opportunity to leverage your
technical skills in automation, configuration management, distributed
systems, and software development to provide best-practices guidance and
tier-3 support to the Digital Operations and Research and Development
teams. Strong candidates will have experience with both operations and
- Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design
and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our
database-as-a-service and internal management tools.
- Drive automation of system deployments, cluster expansion and
maintenance operations for production and pre-production environments.
- Define monitoring requirements and implement automated incident
- Design, implement and manage continuous integration, build management
and run book automation scripts and systems.
- Provide 24x7 tier-3 troubleshooting and break-fix support for
- Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in
order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
(“3 9’s” currently).
- Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform
Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing
implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement.
- Ensure all necessary operational processes and procedures are carried
out with a high level of attention to detail, expediency and on-time
- Monitor various systems capacity and health indicators and trends;
provide analytics & forecasts for added or reduced capacity as required.
- Extensive Unix/Linux experience required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience including in managing Linux/Unix
platforms in these functions: database administration (Oracle, MongoDB,
Cassandra, or ElasticSearch), Linux system configuration and administration.
- Experience with cloud native applications and supporting technologies
(Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift, Mesosphere).
- Experience with cloud services elastic capacity administration and
cloud deployment and administration tools a plus (Amazon EC2, OpenStack,
Google Cloud Platform).
- Strong experience with one or more scripting languages (Python, Ruby,
- Experience with configuration management tools (Salt, Puppet, Chef,
- Experience with configuration and change management, monitoring, and
trending (DataDog, Sensu).
- Experience with build management, continuous integration, and run book
automation tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Rundeck).
- Understanding of source control tools and workflow best practices
- Sound knowledge of automation practices throughout the development,
build, and deployment phases of the application life-cycle.
- Demonstrated ability to support and administer high volume production
and pre-production environments for internal facing applications.
- Hands-on - completes tasks quickly and thoroughly, follows-through and
is highly dependable.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to thrive in an
energetic, fast paced, high growth environment. Exhibits ownership of
projects and tasks assigned.
- Excellent organizational skills required to adapt to a constantly
changing technical environment.
- Strong team player with a customer service orientation with the
ability to forge relationships at all levels of the company and across
- Have excellent communication skills – written, verbal and
- Ethical, honest, fair and of high integrity.
*Thanks & Regards Mayank Tripathi*
*1851 McCarthy Blvd. Suite 116, Milpitas, CA 95035 Phone: 408 459 3740,
Fax: 408-608-6088 <408-608-6088>*
*Email: mayan...@idctechnologies.com <mayan...@idctechnologies.com>
Website: **www.idctechnologies.com* <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>
*GTalk/YM: mtripathi.recruiter MP Please consider the environment before
printing this email. *
*"Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be removed from
our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail with REMOVE in the subject and
we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list."*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.