Hope you are doing well.
I would like to check your interest & availability for below mention
position. If you are interested kindly reply me back with your updated
resume, contact details & best time to reach you.
6+ Months Contract
*Phone then F2F*
The Front End Developer is responsible for building the front-end GUI
aspects of software applications. This entails implementing visual designs
that have been created by our designers, laying out screens to match visual
comps, and wiring up interactions.
*Primary Job Responsibilities:*
- Collaborate with other disciplines for the production and delivery of
- Create technical solutions according to interaction/visual
specifications and client specific environment
- Estimate work and be accountable for delivering on tasks
- Raise potential scope issues to the team
- Evaluate complex and multi-faceted designs
- Strong focus on software quality via developer level testing and test
- Stay abreast of new technical trends in front-end technologies
- Learn new tools and technologies quickly
- Support clients development teams by answering questions and
- Assist in the technical strategy and approach to implementation
through collaboration with client
- Understand the overall delivery process including a high level picture
of what each practice does and how everything fits together
- Write appropriate technical documentation to aid in knowledge transfer.
*Qualifications and Requirements:*
- At least 3 years professional experience delivering HTML, CSS and
- At least 2 years of experience implementing sites or applications
using HTML5 and CSS3
frameworks such as Durandal, AngularJS, Ember.js, Backbone.js, Knockout,
require.js, Handlebars, Mustache, Underscore, etc
- Experience using CSS preprocessors such as SASS or LESS
- General understanding of UI design principles and best practices
- Well versed in responsive design and implementation
- Comfortable consuming visual designs in Photoshop or Illustrator for
translation into markup
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- General understanding of software design principals
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to give and receive honest, constructive feedback to others
- Ability to interact professionally with client peers
- Previous consulting experience preferred
*Waiting for your response…*
978-558-4666 Ext. 101
8875 Hidden River Parkway
Tampa, FL 33637
DISCLAIMER: This message and any attachments are solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
any disclosure, use or distribution of the information contained herein is
prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify
the sender by reply e-mail and immediately delete this message and any
attachments. You may reply and send an email with "Remove" in the subject
line in order to discontinue communication.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.