*Please send me profile on my id vsaras...@tekshapers.com
*Position:- Automation Tester With LABVIEW*
*Duration:- 6 months +*
*Location:- DANBURY CT*
*MOI:- Telephonic + Skype *
*LABVIEW / EMBEDDED TESTING NECESSARY*
*GRAY BOX / WHITE BOX TESTING REQUIRED. *
· Develop embedded test code for board bring up (including
individual component or subsystem)
· Develop embedded test code at system levels to test various
· Develop means to automate testing via test scripts or test tools
· Develop new testing techniques/methods and provide process
· Partner with development engineers to define requirements,
explain defects, and improve the product
· Create automation scripts to test low level code
· Develop test data, perform test data analysis, and prepare
reports of test results
· Develop and maintain all testing automation scripts.
· Continuously assist the Test issues with the newly developed
test, provides technical feedback to designers and other teams for product
or test coverage improvement.
· Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner or Develops
· Experience with computers running Windows and Linux
· Ability to understand C code
· Good knowledge and Programming skills of any
microprocessor/microcontrollers using C, C++.
· Experience in testing embedded software at all levels.
· Experience in automation with scripts and test tools
· Ability to perform unit testing on hardware boards
· Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle Methodologies
· Ability to think and work logically to create test plans for
software programs and consistently carry out test plans fully
· Good working knowledge of CAN and other various communication
protocols/buses such as SPI, I2C, USB, RS-232, RS-485, etc
· Developing test automation and testing software for real-time
applications, understanding of real-time processing issues.
· Good knowledge in reading schematics and hands-on debugging
skills, ability to do debug and isolate failures
· Experience using software and hardware test equipment tools such
as debuggers, In Circuit Emulators, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, meters,
· Experience in LabVIEW programming at least,
· Experience with National Instruments Hardware and Board level
· Experience with Other programming language
· Experience with FPGA programming
· Fluency with at least 1 scripting language such as Perl, Python,
or scripting language
· QA experience to MISRA standards
Assistant Recruitment Manager
Phone 248-565-4747 Ext-108 Fax: 248.254.7211
1441 E Maple Rd,Suit#301,Troy,Michigan, USA
Certification: WMBE Certified | E-Verified Company | ISO 9001:2008
PSave trees. Print Only When Necessary
*Disclaimer: If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message. If
you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at **rem...@tekshapers.com*
<rem...@tekshapers.com>* and mention all the e-mail addresses to be removed
with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails to you. We
are sorry for the inconvenience.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IT
Auditor Resumes" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to itresu...@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/itresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.